Eyecare of Union Square will be open and taking emergency and annual appointments starting Monday, May 4th, 2020.
Please read the following guidelines as to how our office is planning to keep patients and employees safe moving forward in relation to COVID-19.
- To keep our patients and employees safe, ALL patients are REQUIRED to get a temperature check, performed by our staff, before entering the office.
- We will be REQUIRING all patients and employees wear their own personal masks at all times while in office.
- We have allowed extra time in between appointments for sanitization of commonly used areas and surfaces.
- We ask that only the patient with appointment come into our office, we ask that all others wait in hall or vehicle. (Patients with guardians or patients that need assistance with mobility are permitted.)
- If glasses are needed, we require that any frame tried on is not put back up on the board until it has been sanitized.
- Doctor and employees are washing their hands for 20 seconds before and after each patient.
- Please call or text to make an appointment for an adjustment, pickup, or repair.
- If you prefer to have any materials mailed directly to your home, please just ask!
The health and safety of our patients and employees is our number one priority. Please understand that while things are new and different during this time, we will do our best to help out in any way possible.